IGNORED

was there ever a matching pink nunchuck officially released by Nintendo?

koifish

13 hours ago, phart010 said:

I strongly suspect these are not authentic. Due to two very subtle things… Nintendo of Japan is a very attentive company. The colors are written in English… except on the blue color controller, the color is labelled as “ao” and the white controller Iabelled as “shiro” 

I think shiro means white and ao blue in Japanese… but that’s besides the point. The Japanese would have been consistent and written all of the color names in English. And they most certainly would never write a Japanese language word using the English alphabet…

Secondly, the Nunchucks have quality control stickers on them… I don’t believe Nintendo of Japan quality control processes would leave QC stickers on a controller.. they likely would never use QC stickers to begin with.

Therefore I declare these controllers as very high quality Chinese made fakes. They are possibly even 1:1 with the real thing, but not authorized by Nintendo.

but......For the Ultimate Gaming Experience , Motion  Sensing 😅

13 hours ago, phart010 said:

Now if you want an uncommon wiimote/nunchuck color, this combo pack looks official and the tint of blue doesn’t seem the same as the more common blue we are used to seeing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175466042031?hash=item28da9752af:g:uHUAAOSwUS1jWeEY&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoIvMavmAsCv5sqx0XmoOyWmbWoTrHEviRNHZH3gTVY7WiEhYr43lqrIRnQhdWDGHAZ7pT0bcjtMlHtfFocHrunpNa1g0%2FW%2BEkiyEmsDEYaL%2F8PTd%2Fe9tgmRmczGj9lbg2KKecc0GS02DCg2XFpRc54mJljRuu75fus9uca6ZphCDdMUSkGCWhT2vZEeJQ2k31IBWfmEyUvajR8MOcIV3hQo%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR76BpKKLYQ

Edit: Google says only 5,000 units of this wiimote bundle were made

thats awesome I would have bought that 10 years ago if I knew about it but 200 is a bit steep