IGNORED

Shipment says delivered, but I never received it.

Rooster

I'd like to preface this by saying I don't think the seller is a scammer.  I've bought from then many times before, and they're always good to work with.

So this package is shipped by Sagawa transport and marked as delivered on October 29th.  The package requires a signature.  I never received it, and certainly never signed for it.  I don't want to file a claim against this seller, as I do like them, and also if I were to, eBay is probably just going to close it and say it was delivered anyway.  Any thoughts on how I can get my package back, or the best way to handle the situation?

Adding in an update:  I called Sagawa and they checked the tracking number.  The package this number goes to was delivered but in a totally different prefecture.

Edited by Rooster

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, DK said:

Does that mean the seller gave you the wrong tracking #?

Yeah I feel like they must have provided someone else's tracking #.  What I'm wondering is, if I were to file a claim and they try to use this #, how will eBay respond?  Are they smart enough to look into stuff like that?

14 minutes ago, Rooster said:

Yeah I feel like they must have provided someone else's tracking #.  What I'm wondering is, if I were to file a claim and they try to use this #, how will eBay respond?  Are they smart enough to look into stuff like that?

Have you messaged the seller yet?  They may be able to double check the tracking number you have.