IGNORED

Video Game Original Art

goonhoon

Apologies if there's a similar thread - I couldn't find one.

If there's any original art collectors, I'd love to see your pieces! 

I recently obtained this preliminary artwork for Tom and Jerry: In Mouse Attacks drawn by Walter Carzon. The art was then digitally coloured. This is the first console game I remember playing and so it always brings good memories seeing the art/game.

unknown.png

E7FIShS.jpg

Edited by goonhoon
  • Like 11
  • Wow! 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2022 at 12:06 PM, DoctorEncore said:

Awesome!

There are some big time art collectors here and a lot of good threads. I don't remember the thread titles off the top of my head, but if you poke around you should be able to find some really cool stuff other people have.

Thanks! I will have a look around. I found this through the Facebook's Original Artwork for Video Games, Pinball, board games, RPGs, and other gms group, which I assume has some pretty serious and insane collections.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Necro bump, as I found your post while searching for Walter Carzon! Nice pickup goonhoon!

I'd started a game art thread awhile back and apparently after your post and also after @Bronty's arrival 6 months late haha. So looks like you beat me to the punch but I clearly didn't use the site enough to find yours 🙂

So here's my belated contribution, one of my recent pickups. This is a preliminary sketch by Greg Hildebrandt for the poster that was packed in with Civilization IV: Gold Edition:

Civilization4postersketch-2.jpg.0e15127b

For anyone that comes across this thread, the Facebook collectors group that goonhoon mentioned above has since been renamed to the more straightforward "Original Video Game Artwork Collectors," with a URL that has also been cleaner and more simple: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ovgacollectors

If anyone's curious come and join the conversation on FB! And I'll try and check back in on VGS from time to time, but like Bronty I'm sure to be belated! ha

• Like 2