IGNORED

[WTB/WTTF] PSM - PlayStation Magazine

Gloves

Administrator · Posted

I've been considering picking these up, but ebay is garbage and shipping alone for a single magazine sucks hard. Figured I'd poke around here a bit and see if anyone has any of these they're looking to offload to a Sony fan. PS1 stuff takes priority, but in general I'd be interested in the whole run. Hit me up if you have these and if you've got a price in mind!

My all time favorite magazine!  I got the first 3 or 4 years of it via subscription back then.  Unfortunately it got to the point where I only read thru the codes section, but from time to time I pull one out and read it cover to cover.  Far far far better than Nintendo Power or EGM.  A lil better than Gamepro...

2 minutes ago, Gloves said:

All y'all out here braggin' bout being rich kids while I'm out here tryna buy this shit.

Lol.  My family was poor-ish, but I was allow to drive a beat-up car and "get a job", which I promptly did at 16.  So long as I paid the insurance and gas, I was free to do what I wanted.  I spent probably 75% of my money on video games and 25% on CCG games.  When it comes to expendable, fun money, I was "richer" back then than I am now.  I was buying 4-6 video games a month.  I was a bit obsessed.

3 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

I also had to buy my own gas and car insurance, so I didn't have much money leftover for games and magazines.  I only bought the games I knew I was going to play.  Only a crazy person would buy a game to look at on a shelf.  

Lol, I did buy to play.  There were just more games I wanted to play than I had time.  Even then, back in High School, I was an honors student and I still had waaaaaay more time to play games back then than I do now, and I felt quite busy.  Oh, I was young and naive.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RH said:

Lol, I did buy to play.  There were just more games I wanted to play than I had time.  Even then, back in High School, I was an honors student and I still had waaaaaay more time to play games back then than I do now, and I felt quite busy.  Oh, I was young and naive.

Oh, I wasn't referring to your post.  I was making fun of myself when I was talking about being crazy to buy games that I would never play.  I was just joking that I couldn't imagine doing something like that back in high school compared to now.  

• 2 weeks later...