IGNORED

Looking for quality images of all sides of the Clay Fighter Sculptor's Cut box

I'm looking for high quality scans (as close as possible without fuzziness) of all 6 sides of the Clay Fighter Sculptor's Cut Box.  I would like to keep them on hand in case I actually do come across an authentic box so I can verify.  I'd also like to make my own box (for my own use only, not commercial) if it ever comes to that point - I just have given up on trying to find a reasonably priced original box to house my original cartridge, and I don't think Interplay is going to do a LimitedRun of Sculptor's Cut anytime soon.  To have exactly 1 box made from traditional offset lithography, it costs less than $700....way better than $4000.  The internet yielded only good images of the front and back of the box, but for some reason there aren't any good images of the top, bottom, left, and right sides.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Vidarr2000

4 minutes ago, Vidarr2000 said:

I'd also like to make my own box

Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF

I don't know if anyone will just throw out high quality scans for someone to make their own box as this can lead down a bad path. You're better off just using something as a temporary placeholder and hope prices drop to the point you can afford an authentic copy.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF

I don't know if anyone will just throw out high quality scans for someone to make their own box as this can lead down a bad path. You're better off just using something as a temporary placeholder and hope prices drop to the point you can afford an authentic copy.

I know what you're saying about a "bad path".  However, if I had an original box, and someone needed the images, I'd gladly provide them.  In fact, if anyone is interested in ANY N64 box image aside from Stunt Racer and Sculptor's Cut, let me know.   There are already a handful of businesses out there that make reproductions (albeit terribly), but they do include "reproduction" somewhere on the image, which is how it should be done whether they are commercial or for personal use.  But yeah, I'm just some guy, and I could do anything with the images.  I sincerely believe anyone should have the opportunity to make their own box substitution.

Edited by Vidarr2000
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

39 minutes ago, Vidarr2000 said:

“Real collectors”.  Go blow it out your ass. You’re just a useless gatekeeper.  I already got my images from someone, and I especially don’t need help from you.

Yes real collectors. You are asking for people to blatantly help you to make a fake version of something. If you cared about collecting you would use a clamshell case with the repro art and not talk about "making my own for $700". You will not justify this to me, and no matter how much you spend it won't make it anymore real than an actual copy. 

Also that isn't what gatekeeping is. I'm not trying to stop anyone from joining the hobby. I'm just not going to help someone make fake products. If you would have said, hey I'm trying to make a copy of this box to make a better clamshell so it looks better then I probably would have helped you, but you are blatantly saying you are planning to repro a box. With as many people as I've seen scammed even 1 fake box is too many. 

• Like 5
  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

• The topic was locked