IGNORED

Game Magazine Display Cases

Mases

I've got the complete Nintendo Power Collection and was hoping to create a better display and preservation system. As of now, I have nothing really. I have these endless bookshelves and have the magazines on display where I can read the end labels. I want to have my magazines on display still on a shelf. I don't want to put them in binders.

Are there any individual magazine cases? Maybe Plastic or Acrylic? Somewhere I can still see the end labels? I'm not sure if these individual pieces exist. Or maybe cases where I can put 5 or 10 of them in one case?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you want a very high/expensive option, this is the best suggested option I can give you: Magazine Poly Bags

It is what a lot of magazine collectors use, as it uses the same type of materials that comic book collectors rely on. It is very affordable, and I can say first-hand that it has been useful for me when I needed these. 🙂

19 hours ago, FenrirZero said:

Unless you want a very high/expensive option, this is the best suggested option I can give you: Magazine Poly Bags

It is what a lot of magazine collectors use, as it uses the same type of materials that comic book collectors rely on. It is very affordable, and I can say first-hand that it has been useful for me when I needed these. 🙂

What is the expensive option? I like the bags, but hoping for something that looks better on display. 

29 minutes ago, Mases said:

What is the expensive option? I like the bags, but hoping for something that looks better on display. 

Custom shelving where there is a little lip/shelf mounted on your wall with a notch in it for the bottom of the mag to lay flat.  The notch should be about a half an inch away from the wall so the mag will lean back on the wall.  Should have the mag in a bag and board too.  To display each one you would need a lot of wall and it will cost time and money to hand install all of this.

Was looking for individual cases. Yes. Was originally thinking of something like this.(Putting the magazines in sleeves first, then the cases)

https://www.wizardcoinsupply.com/bcw-topload-holders-magazine-8-1/2-x-11-1/4-7mm-pack-of-10

But was wondering if there was something better. Something where I can see the end labels. Something like the plastic cases I have for my NES games.