IGNORED

Japanese Super Famicom Games

Mr. MSX

Hello, 

Im Mr. MSX from Finland. i hv just joined here.

i have 234 pcs of japanese super famicom games for sale.

they are cheap i must say. needs to clean connector pins too.

im asking 4usd of each game + shipment fee but over 20 game buyer i offer free shipment to anywhere. 

Photos can get if you ask and i not have aný list of them.. just photos.

When im familiar to this system i will add photos here.

Keep in touch,

Mr. MSX 

Finland

what.mika@gmail.com

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
11 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

You want to sell us stuff but not tell us what it is?

Bold strategy cotton

super famicom @ 4 bux a pop duh!!!  lol.  

@Mr. MSX the best way to add photos would be to share a link to a gallery you create on a website like imgur.com.  it's simple enough just to share a link and call it a day.

11 hours ago, Mr. MSX said:

Hello, 

Im Mr. MSX from Finland. i hv just joined here.

i have 234 pcs of japanese super famicom games for sale.

they are cheap i must say. needs to clean connector pins too.

im asking 4usd of each game + shipment fee but over 20 game buyer i offer free shipment to anywhere. 

Photos can get if you ask and i not have aný list of them.. just photos.

When im familiar to this system i will add photos here.

Keep in touch,

Mr. MSX 

Finland

what.mika@gmail.com

I used to have a solid collection all gone, you're tempting me with that low of a price, but what's the catch?  Can I see a pic spread of the games or a list at least?  I could think of at least 10-20 I'd grab if they were there.  Some now are aggravatingly expensive, but others are unknowns and should be cheap (like Zenki.)

Adding files is easy, you have a thing that says 'drag files here to attach, or choose files' and choose is a link, should pop a box on your computer, you click files like in Windows and it will upload them.

19 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I used to have a solid collection all gone, you're tempting me with that low of a price, but what's the catch?  Can I see a pic spread of the games or a list at least?  I could think of at least 10-20 I'd grab if they were there.  Some now are aggravatingly expensive, but others are unknowns and should be cheap (like Zenki.)

Adding files is easy, you have a thing that says 'drag files here to attach, or choose files' and choose is a link, should pop a box on your computer, you click files like in Windows and it will upload them.

I’m with you I was thinking just offering like $2 a game for the entire lot but I don’t need to collect for another damn system lol

You do realize that image is largely illegible if someone wants to actually figure out what most of that is between the lack of size(killing detail) but glare on a few too.

Take for instance I'd probably be interested in Goemon 2, Sailor Moon (original, R, and the Super S and S fighters), Zenki, Parodius 1+2, Popn Twinbee, TWinbee Rainbow Bell Adventure, Iria, Appleseed, and so on and so on...

It would be best to snap them with a phone in groups of like THIRDS of what you have there.  I zoomed that on my PC 250% and it's all fuzzy and painful to figure out.

• Agree 1

This seems very sketchy to me as a new user who is ignoring questions, fair questions too, asking for a simple list or easier a clear clean image of the game labels so people know what they're jumping into.

Right now that could be nothing but shougi, rpgs, adventures, and text based games no one here can more or less read so it wouldn't matter if they were $2 or $10 a piece, it would be an issue.