IGNORED

Is my PS4 with P.T. on it worth anything?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Administrator · Posted
12 minutes ago, Lincoln said:

Somebody can correct me if im wrong but i think you'd have to hand over your psn account as well to keep the install active

You can make the account require login, and then the buyer would have to add their own profile. Different profiles on the same PS4 can play games downloaded by other profiles. That's how this works, if I recall correctly; been a while since I even booted up my PS4.

18 minutes ago, Gloves said:

You can make the account require login, and then the buyer would have to add their own profile. Different profiles on the same PS4 can play games downloaded by other profiles. That's how this works, if I recall correctly; been a while since I even booted up my PS4.

For retail games that works if the console is registered as the home console. However you can only have a single home ps4, so that limits what he could do with his new pro. 

I can't say whether or not PT follows the home console rule or is immediately available to everyone. Might be a good idea to test before selling- change your home console assignment and add a dummy account to the PT machine and attempt to run under the new account.