IGNORED

Has anyone received the Broke Studio Games recently?

fcgamer

I ordered the Broke Studio four pack of Famicom games back around the summer of this year, I also pre ordered bat puncher then.

Also backed the Kickstarter for a limited copy of Project Blue on Famicom waaaay back.

At this point I've received nothing, aside for some rom download links, and I have not heard any Project Blue updates for awhile either.

I wanted to buy another game or two from this company, but I just am not sure that I should, as I've spent several hundred dollars and received nothing.

I know some of these companies take a long time to ship things out, and I'm a very patient guy, but the lack of communication is extremely worrying.

Should I be worried? Has anyone else ordered something from these guys recently and received it?

32 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

I ordered the Broke Studio four pack of Famicom games back around the summer of this year, I also pre ordered bat puncher then.

Also backed the Kickstarter for a limited copy of Project Blue on Famicom waaaay back.

At this point I've received nothing, aside for some rom download links, and I have not heard any Project Blue updates for awhile either.

I wanted to buy another game or two from this company, but I just am not sure that I should, as I've spent several hundred dollars and received nothing.

I know some of these companies take a long time to ship things out, and I'm a very patient guy, but the lack of communication is extremely worrying.

Should I be worried? Has anyone else ordered something from these guys recently and received it?

I ordered Nes games in  September it took them maybe a month. It actually took me longer to get an in=stock order of wires from Castlemania than to get something from Broke Studioss.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Californication said:

I ordered Nes games in  September it took them maybe a month. It actually took me longer to get an in=stock order of wires from Castlemania than to get something from Broke Studioss.

I'll double check when I placed my order, and I might try messaging them then.

I'm not as concerned about PB, as it's Kickstarter, but the others I just worry they were delivered and then ended up not signed for or sent to the wrong address or something, some very weird situations the past year or so with the post office, shitty employers at my work, etc.

1 hour ago, fcgamer said:

I'll double check when I placed my order, and I might try messaging them then.

I'm not as concerned about PB, as it's Kickstarter, but the others I just worry they were delivered and then ended up not signed for or sent to the wrong address or something, some very weird situations the past year or so with the post office, shitty employers at my work, etc.

They sent an email with tracking when they shipped. 

Edited by Californication
  • Thanks 1

Hi there,

Please contact us directly via email at contact@brokestudio.fr with your order number so we can help you.

Something must have happened since we shipped all awaiting orders recently.

We were out of Project Blue and Micro Mages, so maybe it was shipped not long ago and it's still on its way.

Anyway, we'll find a solution !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1