IGNORED

Let's help The 6502 Collective get to 100 subs

multiboot

I saw this and went to take a look to see what they're doing in order to support them and...

3 videos in 2+ years?  Are they planning on producing any more content soon?  Or regularly?  At this point I'm curious as to what the hurry is in getting the 100 subscribers in order to be able to make the URL something more sensible.  I mean, I get the desire, as I technically have a YouTube channel set up for a previous project/endeavor, but as I stopped making content, I also stopped pursuing gaining a ton of subscribers in order to allow the URL to be updated/customized.  Seems a bit like asking folks to help put new tires on a car that's broken down and not likely to be fixed at the moment, IMHO.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Moderator · Posted
2 minutes ago, multiboot said:

As a homebrew organization, I wouldn't expect The 6502 Collective to ever have regular content considering that their products and content are created in spare time.

17 hours ago, darkchylde28 said:

3 videos in 2+ years?  Are they planning on producing any more content soon?  Or regularly? 

In addition to their own projects, the 6502 Collective publishers the work of other developers, helping make cartridge releases of games that might not otherwise get a physical release, or providing re-releases of games that had a physical run before but since ended with their original publisher. Having talked with Beau a fair amount the past several months, I can say they are gearing up for a larger presence with more releases on the way.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Scrobins said:

In addition to their own projects, the 6502 Collective publishers the work of other developers, helping make cartridge releases of games that might not otherwise get a physical release, or providing re-releases of games that had a physical run before but since ended with their original publisher. Having talked with Beau a fair amount the past several months, I can say they are gearing up for a larger presence with more releases on the way.

Thanks @Scrobins! I'm sure you can agree they're super cool people, too. I've only listened to The Assembly Line, but you have been featured! 👍