IGNORED

FO- 64 controllers

Tablew/chairs

4-gray,gold,red,green,atomic purple,yellow,blue,black,smoke, jungle,watermelon,fire,grape,extreme green,ice=60

2-pokemon, DK=4

64 total, this is a collection not reseller garbage- so sticks are tight, the family dog didn't chew the cords, and no kid tossed them across the room in anger

i'd say the only damage would be the golds have some rub off of the coloring, selling only as a group if anyone is seriously interested i can take individual photos

IMG_0289.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow! 3

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Tablew/chairs said:

4-gray,gold,red,green,atomic purple,yellow,blue,black,smoke, jungle,watermelon,fire,grape,extreme green,ice=60

2-pokemon, DK=4

64 total, this is a collection not reseller garbage- so sticks are tight, the family dog didn't chew the cords, and no kid tossed them across the room in anger

i'd say the only damage would be the golds have some rub off of the coloring, selling only as a group if anyone is seriously interested i can take individual photos

IMG_0289.jpg

Nice setup, and 64 controllers 😆

Good luck with the sale.  

1 hour ago, Tablew/chairs said:

2-pokemon, DK=4

IMG_0289.jpg

Dang that’s a lot of controllers. If you decide to piece these out I’d take a one or two. Good luck on the sale dude.