IGNORED

Tanooki

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The title was changed to PC Engine Core Grafx Collection with 29 games, Avenue 6 Pad, PC Everdrive (SAG Deluxe w/8GB card.) IMAGES ADDED
  • The title was changed to PC Engine Games for Trade/Sale -- Majority are Complete, just a few loose cards
  • The title was changed to PC Engine Games for Trade/Sale (updated with prices) -- Majority are Complete, just a few loose cards
13 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

Do you know if any of these games are Japanese exclusives? I might be interested in those.

If you mean like exclusive to Japan, many of them are.  1943 Kai, Afterburner II, Bomberman 94, Detana TWinbee, Dragon Egg, Gomola Speed, Nekketsu Dodgeball, Outrun, Parodius, Shinobi, Spinpair, SF2CE, and Valkyrie no Densetsu never came to the US on the TG16.

• The title was changed to ($850 for Bundle, 1125 currently individually) PC Engine Games for Trade/Sale (updated with prices) -- Majority are Complete

I moved about 20 more items out of my closet in the last 7 days, far more, dumping all the tradable sub $8 junk at a store here in town.  It's to where I have my closet largely back, so the PCE stuff is going to hit the chopping block that is lame ebay shortly.

That's why the price drop bundle.. go for it, or I'll squeeze what more I can out of there with the holiday coming up I find stuff moves with less arguments.

• The title was changed to (On ebay now, dropped prices) PC Engine Games for Trade/Sale (updated with prices) -- Majority are Complete
  • The title was changed to ...