IGNORED

Wata Customer Service

Forgive me if this is not the correct category to insert this topic but whatever happened to the quality of Wata customer service?

Last year and early this year. There was a Megan who used to answer my inquiries professionally, accurately and was always courteous. Besides submitting a game. If I was unsure about something, I would message her if she could ask a grader on there time off to take a look at my message and give there opinion. After March or April 2021, I noticed a sudden change in the quality of service. The people who respond are nameless, there replies are often vague and not direct. Which requires me to respond back and wait longer. I wish Wata had a dedicated support team that utilize instant chat.

Edit: I wanted to correct myself, it was after Mid to late Feb. The last time I received an email from Megan. After that, it was "The Wata Team" that responds to my inquiries.

Edited by AnimalHouse

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

4 hours ago, epiczail said:

She isn’t there anymore afaik. They’ve generally been bad at communicating unless they’re asking for money in my experience lol

To be fair this could describe any business in America. Getting a human to talk to has become a near impossible task for many of the places I've needed a rep. Especially USPS. 

5 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

To be fair this could describe any business in America. Getting a human to talk to has become a near impossible task for many of the places I've needed a rep. Especially USPS. 

Very true.. But most businesses haven't been as miserable with things they've promised/said as WATA has (imo)

Not sure what your issue is, but anytime I have a USPS issue, I call my local post office and the Postmaster is always super helpful.