IGNORED

Is there a black label, no security strip Gran Turismo 3?

I'm no PS2 expert, but GT3 came out in 2001 and had security seals throughout it being Greatest Hits. The console bundle version had different box art. AFAIK there's no re-release box set or anything. So... did IGS post a resealed Gran Turismo 3 front and center in one of their ads? Because if so, that's amazing and would make my day.

ZvhfDkL.jpg

• Haha 1

I'm sure you looked, but the only sold BL on eBay is this one. Seems to me there is clear wear on the case insert on the top right of the front and bottom left of the back. Seems suspect. But who knows. 

EDIT: Same seller has Burnout that also looks like a reseal from the insert damage/wear

Edited by epiczail

14 minutes ago, epiczail said:

I'm sure you looked, but the only sold BL on eBay is this one. Seems to me there is clear wear on the case insert on the top right of the front and bottom left of the back. Seems suspect. But who knows. 

EDIT: Same seller has Burnout that also looks like a reseal from the insert damage/wear

I missed it! It looks like the same one based on the waves in the plastic. Brilliant! Thanks for making my day 😂

8 minutes ago, ExplodedHamster said:

DealTavern has a bunch on Amazon, as do a number of the known re-sealers on Amazon. Pretty sure Deal Tavern’s are the legit GH versions. 

I have personally received 4 resealed games from DealTavern. They have blocked both of my eBay accounts from buying from them lol. I can still buy from their Amazon. 

Just now, DefaultGen said:

I missed it! It looks like the same one based on the waves in the plastic. Brilliant! Thanks for making my day 😂

Yeppp I was looking at the same thing. The IGS photo is low quality & filtered, but to me there's a small white spot in the same top right corner of the insert too. 

• 3 weeks later...