IGNORED

WTB NES Yellow Label Metroid

Capn_RDM

Hi,

I'm looking for a Yellow Label Metroid Cart for the NES to replace a damaged one for my son.  I bought him a CIB copy for x-mas but one of the tabs on the top of the cart was broken and we've had mixed results getting the game to play (might be my NES itself there though that is the issue).  Anyways I would like a very clean, pretty copy to replace it with.  Thanks for reading.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, the_wizard_666 said:

Couldn't you just do a back swap on it?  I can't imagine the back label is a rare one.  It's not like the copy of Overlord I have with the same problem, where the only cart with that particular back is Overlord 😛

Hey wanna sell that overlord haha...Its one of the few I still need haha

On 5/27/2021 at 6:35 PM, the_wizard_666 said:

Couldn't you just do a back swap on it?  I can't imagine the back label is a rare one.  It's not like the copy of Overlord I have with the same problem, where the only cart with that particular back is Overlord 😛

Ya know, that never even occurred to me but that is a viable solution.  Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll keep it in mind in the future if I run into similar issues.  For now though I am going to go ahead and purchase the fellow board member's copy.