IGNORED

Kirby Merch Archive?

kirbybirby

I've never heard of one, but there's no reason you can't compile your own database.  Spreadsheet programs are your friend when it comes to cataloguing, and it's not hard to add links to photos in there.  Sites like this are great to find out what might be out there, it's just a matter of compiling the data.  If I find anything I'll definitely shoot you a heads-up.  Won't be hard to find the member that likes Kirby stuff 😛

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, the_wizard_666 said:

I've never heard of one, but there's no reason you can't compile your own database.  Spreadsheet programs are your friend when it comes to cataloguing, and it's not hard to add links to photos in there.  Sites like this are great to find out what might be out there, it's just a matter of compiling the data.  If I find anything I'll definitely shoot you a heads-up.  Won't be hard to find the member that likes Kirby stuff 😛

yeah I forget what the damn website was called but it had majority of the old merch. sucks that it's gone now 😞

www.kirbysrainbowresort.net/info/merchandise/

I used to go to this website in the early/mid 2000's (when it was part of GameSpy's Classic Gaming website). While it was last updated in December, the merchandise section is kind of outdated and hasn't been updated since 2005. Still, it has some good pictures.

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, MegaMan52 said:

www.kirbysrainbowresort.net/info/merchandise/

I used to go to this website in the early/mid 2000's (when it was part of GameSpy's Classic Gaming website). While it was last updated in December, the merchandise section is kind of outdated and hasn't been updated since 2005. Still, it has some good pictures.

that's the one I was looking for thank you!! 😊 I think I'm probably gonna start my own too! 

• Like 1