IGNORED

WTB: One of the NES games I'm still missing...

the_wizard_666

So it's been a few years since I've added anything to my NES set.  I've been at a half-dozen carts needed for too long, and I finally have the cash to get at least one of them off the list.  I can't afford Stadium Events mind you, but I could possibly snag one or two of the others if the price is right.

Myriad 6-in-1
Bubble Bath Babes
Hot Slots
Peek-A-Boo Poker
*Cheetahmen II

* I don't TECHNICALLY count Cheetahmen II as part of the set, but I do want a copy to play.  I'd honestly prefer the Lost Levels version.  This is also the only one I'd want complete.

Again, I'm collecting loose, so unless you're selling your boxed/CIB/sealed copies for cart prices (or if @Dr. Morbiswants to get in on it, since he's where the extras would go anyway), I'll probably not be interested.  I'd also like nice copies, but will consider lesser condition if the price is right.  Also, please factor in shipping to Canada when you give me your price.  The conversion is gonna kill me enough, don't add to the headache later by not realizing it's gonna cost more than you thought to ship. 

Edited by the_wizard_666
  • Like 1