IGNORED

Is the VGA Population Report page a joke? I can't get it to work.

RH

Maybe this really is a brand new page and it's just 99% unfunctional, but I went over to VGA to research submitting a DS game and I noticed they had a link on the right-hand side to a Population Report.

https://cgagrading.com/VideoGameGrader/Secured/OnlinePopulation/ModelSearch.aspx

Well, turns out it doesn't work.  Is this legit new and coming, or has it always been this impossible to use.  Searching "Mario" brings up nothing.

Edited by RH

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, Gloves said:

image.png

yeah, exactly.  I'm just fishing to see if this ever worked in anyone's observation, or if the regulars have never seen it.  It's says it's in "beta" but this day and age, what does that really mean.  Has it been in beta for 5 years? I don't know.  I never go to that site.  I just wanted to submit my Solatorobo coz WATA still won't take DS titles. 😠

Administrator · Posted
20 minutes ago, RH said:

yeah, exactly.  I'm just fishing to see if this ever worked in anyone's observation, or if the regulars have never seen it.  It's says it's in "beta" but this day and age, what does that really mean.  Has it been in beta for 5 years? I don't know.  I never go to that site.  I just wanted to submit my Solatorobo coz WATA still won't take DS titles. 😠

Are you telling me that Wata doesn't grade everything?

4 hours ago, RH said:

Maybe this really is a brand new page and it's just 99% unfunctional, but I went over to VGA to research submitting a DS game and I noticed they had a link on the right-hand side to a Population Report.

https://cgagrading.com/VideoGameGrader/Secured/OnlinePopulation/ModelSearch.aspx

Well, turns out it doesn't work.  Is this legit new and coming, or has it always been this impossible to use.  Searching "Mario" brings up nothing.

That link has been there for as long as I can remember, since at least 2016, and it has never worked. Ever.

• Thanks 1