IGNORED

Delete meh!

Matthewnimmo

• The title was changed to FS: My sega nomad
Homebrew Team · Posted

Hi there!

If you post an item as "FS" you need to have a price listed (though you can make it OBO).

If you don't want to put a price, you should say "FO" (For offer) instead.

Also, you shouldn't have more than one active sale thread at at time - you have at least 3.  Please consolidate them!

Thank you!

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, neodolphino said:

Hi there!

If you post an item as "FS" you need to have a price listed (though you can make it OBO).

If you don't want to put a price, you should say "FO" (For offer) instead.

Also, you shouldn't have more than one active sale thread at at time - you have at least 3.  Please consolidate them!

Thank you!

While im not sure if you are an admin or not (not sure how to tell) i do appreciate the heads up. I reread the policies and sure enough i am going against them:(!  I’ll consolidate but i may need help deleting some threads

by policy you are only allowed one selling and one buying thread. Now I didn’t see anything about FO or OBO but i might have missed that. I do see that if im truly selling (FS) i need to put a price.

ill be correcting these

• Like 1

Homebrew Team · Posted
1 minute ago, Matthewnimmo said:

While im not sure if you are an admin or not (not sure how to tell) i do appreciate the heads up. I reread the policies and sure enough i am going against them:(!  I’ll consolidate but i may need help deleting some threads

by policy you are only allowed one selling and one buying thread. Now I didn’t see anything about FO or OBO but i might have missed that. I do see that if im truly selling (FS) i need to put a price.

ill be correcting these

No worries - thanks for being so receptive 😄

I am on the Homebrew team so not a mod per-sey, but I have access to mod stuff and keep an eye out for stuff like this 🙂

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Delete meh!
  • The topic was locked