IGNORED

Want to buy a ds

Donut

I'm looking for a DS, preferably in an XL size.

I was checking out the dsi but it doesn't seem to be that much less expensive so now I'm leaning towards a new2dsxl. I don't want anything too scratched up and shitty.

This seems to be a fair bit cheaper than other options but I'm questioning if it's authentic. Why is it less money with 769 watchers but no one bought it?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/313257571131

I'm not in a huge rush. Want a nice one to play a copy of Chrono Trigger.

If anyone has an extra one that they want to sell, hit me up. Thanks

2 hours ago, Donut said:

This seems to be a fair bit cheaper than other options but I'm questioning if it's authentic. Why is it less money with 769 watchers but no one bought it?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/313257571131

This was the last model that Walmart had in-stock. They dropped the price to 99.99 and it eventually sold out. That asking price isn’t bad but it’s a tad high. You might be able to find it a bit cheaper.

if you don’t need one brand new, you can get a 2DS XL for like $120, maybe even less than that. Happy hunting!

• Like 1

I'm ok with used, but I don't want any scratches on the screen and would prefer that the system is not really dirty or beat up, so only like new to very good condition.

Thanks for the reply. $120 is more around what I'm comfortable spending. I remember getting a used dsi xl from gamestop several years ago in really good condition for $100.

Standard DS is ok, but would be nice if it could also play 3ds games.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Donut said:

Is this a fake knockoff? It's so much cheaper than everything else.

Why are 931 people watching this but no one has bought it.

The seller only has a feedback of 4.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Nintendo-2DS-XL-Black-Turquoise-w-Mario-Kart-7-Installed-FREE-SHIPPING-/313257571131?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

931 people are watching it because they are probably hoping to get it a little cheaper. If it was like $10 cheaper it would have probably sold already. But I think it's a fair price. 

Edited by MiamiSlice
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Donut said:

Thanks. Just weird that so many people are watching it but no one has pulled the trigger. There are multiple auctions going for used models that are currently bid higher than the buy it now price of this and it's been up for a few weeks 

People are spending like COMPLETE idiots at the moment, there is very little rationality in the current market. Just keep cool and if you see something you want and you're happy with the price, buy it. If not, just wait a little bit and the overheating in the market will subside, at least a little over the next year or so.

• Like 1

I've never seen a bootleg of a boxed system like this before. Bootleg 3DS systems are not a thing, at least not actual full reproductions.

I'd buy it dude, you've literally got nothing to lose, they both look legit to me! If anything goes wrong, Ebay will give you your money back, guaranteed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Donut said:

Interesting. I tried to purchase the brand new $145 and $180 options and on both of them it said that the sellers can't accept payment right now so that's why they're still unsold.

Well, there's your answer, Fishbulb!

Glad to be of help, although sucks you can't get your stuff... 😞

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1