IGNORED

Recommendations for a high quality AV/S-video switch box?

acromite53

I am having trouble with my 5 or 6 input av/ s video switch box. This is for a CRT. It video keeps flickering out because of its really crappy switches. I have gone through 3 cheap plastic ones while my HQ metal one has survived. I need a HIGH QUALITY option that won't crap out on me. Having Component inputs is a plus! The more inputs, the better. I currently have 2 boxes daisy chained together to support 9 consoles. Thanks!

Edited by acromite53

I use https://www.crutchfield.com/S-A76tvTrEDmn/p_158SBV55A/Sony-SB-V55A.html it's only 3 output, but works for me perfect and it auto switches. I have a separate component switcher to handle that generation of consoles.

This sony switcher looks nice and solid but 4input 2 output: www.ebay.com/c/1900247295

A matrix switcher like the extron crosspoint might be up your alley if you're willing to put in the work, lots of inputs and outputs.

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 3:24 PM, drxandy said:

I use https://www.crutchfield.com/S-A76tvTrEDmn/p_158SBV55A/Sony-SB-V55A.html it's only 3 output, but works for me perfect and it auto switches. I have a separate component switcher to handle that generation of consoles.

This sony switcher looks nice and solid but 4input 2 output: www.ebay.com/c/1900247295

A matrix switcher like the extron crosspoint might be up your alley if you're willing to put in the work, lots of inputs and outputs.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know Sony made ones. That is pretty cool.

• Like 1