IGNORED

Soccar Lovers Unite!

DoctorEncore

Welcome to the VGS Rocket League Club! Use this space to say hello and drop your username and preferred platform if you're interested in some community shenanigans. The club will be minimally moderated, so go nuts! Make as many topics as you want and discuss everything from terrible teammates to the basics of rotating for newbies. Post videos of your greatest goals, best passes, stupendous saves, and biggest flubs for everyone to enjoy.

As for me, I've been playing on and off for about 4 years. My highest rank has been Champ 1 in Standard and Doubles, but I tend to spend most of my time in Diamond 3. I don't take the game too seriously and play on Xbox (Gamertag: RenegadeSaint), Steam, and Switch. I strongly believe that choice of car only minimally impacts your rank and I spent the first two years using the Warthog exclusively. Nowadays, I use the Mudcat and I play mostly Solo Standard (I might be a masochist).

Hit me up any time for a game or two. I'm usually on after 9p EST.

Let the games begin!

Edited by DoctorEncore

• The topic was pinned

Hell yeah, just caught this - long time RL player here, I play it 3-4 times a week easy - on PC.  Wow, you got hella good ranks, I'm mainly a 2's player and hold P2/P3/D1 pretty well - never hit D2 yet.  Very interested in improving and climbing the ranks - such a dope game.  I struggle with getting good tm8s, it feels about 50/50 at best getting someone I jive with (or someone that doesn't play like it's 1v1).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boosted52405 said:

Hell yeah, just caught this - long time RL player here, I play it 3-4 times a week easy - on PC.  Wow, you got hella good ranks, I'm mainly a 2's player and hold P2/P3/D1 pretty well - never hit D2 yet.  Very interested in improving and climbing the ranks - such a dope game.  I struggle with getting good tm8s, it feels about 50/50 at best getting someone I jive with (or someone that doesn't play like it's 1v1).

Welcome! Let's play some time! I don't even remember what my Steam ID is, but I'll figure it out and update my posts. If you want to share your Steam ID, post it as well and I'll create a topic for IDs.

Edited by DoctorEncore