IGNORED

Need some help on Raspberry Pi controllers and box protectors

Hey everyone - I’ve been out for a while and need some help with the following (completely unrelated) questions:

1. What are some good (and super easy to set up) controllers for a raspberry pi? We have USB SNES controllers but the cables are wayyyy too short. Please note that I’m really dumb and easily frustrated. Easy to set up is just as important as quality. We use them a lot though so quality is important. Cost isn’t really a concern.

2. What’s the best place to get box protectors these days? I’m looking at needing maybe 50 NES, 25 SNES and 25 N64.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, zeppelin03 said:

I will second the 8bitdo wireless stuff with a Bluetooth adapter if needed. Also I have a retrobit wireless Saturn controller. Has adapters for the console and Bluetooth. I use both on MiSTer with great results.  The Pi should be the same way.

Thanks everyone!

I may go the Saturn route so I can use it with Neo as well. I hate the sticks and the bean, and the CD controller wears out so fast

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MaddenCollector said:

Thanks everyone!

I may go the Saturn route so I can use it with Neo as well. I hate the sticks and the bean, and the CD controller wears out so fast

Oh good idea.  I need to set up the NeoGeo core and never thought to use the Saturn controller. It could be the perfect fit.