IGNORED

[FS/FO/FT] Rare Pokemon Distribution Cartridge (NTR-Y90P-EUR)

Fluff

Rare Pokemon Distribution Cartridge and more

Welcome to my For Sale/For Trade thread! It’s partially outdated but I’ll leave some of the old text for historical sake. The actual item for trade or sale will be accurate, although likely niche. Mostly nfrs at the moment of this update in 2023.
I'm looking to trade/sell some of my nfrs and pokemon distribution cartridges including the rare NTR-Y90P-EUR cartridge (Shiny creation trio in generation V games, less then 30 known to survive to present day. Pic attached) This distribution cartridge is certainly one of the rarest DS games to exist, not to mention one of the rarest NFRs and distribution cartridges. 

For Trade/Sale

• NTR-Y90P-EUR (pokemon distribution cartridge, pic attached to post, only looking to trade for EUR Arceus distribution cartridge)
  • Iconoclasts (vita)
  • Super Blood Hockey (ps4)

Looking for: (Bold means high want)

• NTR-Y6XP-EUR (DS - pokemon distribution cartridge, Michina Arceus EUR)
  • NTR-Y6DE-USA (DS - pokemon distribution cartridge Dragonite, must be undamaged)
  • NTR-Y8KP-EUR (DS - pokemon distribution cartridge, Liberty Pass)
  • NTR-Y8CE-USA (DS - Pokémon distribution cartridge, celebi, want French/English back label variant from Canada)

Feel free to send me a PM or make an offer, I'm always interested in cash. I know my want list is pretty niche and not many collectors will have the stuff on there. Feel free to ask for a pic of any item I have!

nonu.thumb.jpg.2d7581b61e7c9f70902a162b13f8ba4f.jpg

Edited by Fluff

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2021 at 1:29 PM, drxandy said:

@Skorpyou around?

Looks like Skorp hasn't been on since January : (.

Me and Skorp have talked in the past and I'm sure Skorp has seen this : ). Not sure if he has this cartridge or not already (he has it already) but if he wants to ask about it (or any one else) feel free to DM me!
Bump to let people know this cart is still available!

Edited by Fluff
  • Love 1

• The title was changed to [FS/FO/FT] Rare Pokemon Distribution Cartridges and more NFR
  • The title was changed to [FS/FO/FT] Rare Pokemon Distribution Cartridge (Y90P) and Professor Layton NFR
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to [FS/FO/FT] Rare Pokemon Distribution Cartridge (NTR-Y90P-EUR)