IGNORED

Steam CD key Cipher Game (Free Games)

Game #3. In Progress  The third game is GRID, a great racing game with some good replay value.  This is the ULTIMATE edition which comes with extra tracks and vehicles.  If you love rewinding and watching the crashes slow motion, this is the game for you.  Please post if solve it!

84 104 101 32 102 105 114 115 116 32 112 97 114 116 32 111 102 32 116 104 105 115 32 119 105 108 108 32 106 117 115 116 32 98 101 32 103 105 98 98 101 114 105 115 104 32 116 111 32 109 97 107 101 32 116 104 101 32 99 111 100 101 32 108 111 111 107 32 109 111 114 101 32 105 110 116 105 109 105 100 97 116 105 110 103 44 32 98 117 116 32 104 101 114 101 32 105 115 32 116 104 101 32 115 116 101 97 109 32 99 100 32 107 101 121 46 32 32 69 110 106 111 121 32 69 51 78 88 76 45 77 88 84 75 81 45 76 69 56 54 53 10 

GAME #2 is over -WON BY ZELDAFREAK.  This game is Hellblade: Senuas Sacrifice.  This is a Beautiful third person adventure game, there are even some cool hidden snakes you can find while exploring the beautiful landscape.  The individual that correctly deciphers this code will be rewarded with the STEAM CD key for this game.  This is just a small step up from the last one, still a very, very basic coded method.  I tried to lowercase the i's so you wont mistake them with L's and make sure to watch for the O vs 0's.  

GJEMSLDPDROSKAL0KLEBTESOPQi(Code redacted till he claims it)

Correct response= Great Job The Steam Key is as Follows D0P0H-Pkq2n-####

GAME # 1 is OVER - WInner is Zepplin03! This is simple.  You will be given some information, and in return, if you solve it, you will be granted a Steam CD key.  Lets see how this goes.  Anyone with basic knowledge of how secrets are encoded should be able to get this.  It is fairly simple..  Think extremely basic when trying to decipher this, a shift is what you are looking for.   Change the numbers by a set variable and you will have the Steam CD Key.  If you claim it please post and I will add another one. 

The Messenger (Retro Style Game) 

The encoded CODE is FZC7A-IZR6J-C82CZ.  THE CORRECT CODE AS DECIPHERED BY THE WINNER WAS EYB7Z-HYQ6I-B82BY

Edited by DannyTheDonk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, zeppelin03 said:

I tried shifting the numbers up or down by a consistent amount as well as converting the numbers to their corresponding letter of the alphabet.  Looking forward to seeing who gets this.  I just hope I don't wake up at 2am and try to crack this.

I'll get a hint, the numbers stay constant and dont change.

Well I totaled the numbers and got 25.  With that I shifted the alphabet.  Y became A, Z became B, etc.  From there I just updated the code and voila!  My steam account won't accept anymore activations do to too many attempts.  It's up to the rest of VGS now.

7 minutes ago, zeppelin03 said:

Well I totaled the numbers and got 25.  With that I shifted the alphabet.  Y became A, Z became B, etc.  From there I just updated the code and voila!  My steam account won't accept anymore activations do to too many attempts.  It's up to the rest of VGS now.

To help not lock steam accounts out you can PM me your guess and I'll let you know, didnt know they had a limit. Sorry bout that!  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DannyTheDonk said:

To help not lock steam accounts out you can PM me your guess and I'll let you know, didnt know they had a limit. Sorry bout that!  

Haha. No worries.  I wrote it down and will try it in the morning if it isn't cracked.  I'm enjoying this too much so far.

Events Team · Posted

Tried a couple modified codes on my end as well using zeppelin's tactic and no dice. I know I said I'll have to sit this one out, but I'm still gonna at least try. Maybe I'll help narrow it down for the actually intelligent people trying to crack it, if nothing else 😛

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZeldaFreak said:

These were the codes I tried:

Encoded code in reverse X
HBE7C-KBT6L-E82EB X
Above code in reverse X
CWZ7X-FWO6I-Z82ZW X
JDG7E-MDV6P-G82GD X

Figured I'd at least help people narrow it down if anyone arrives at the same codes as me.

You've got the right idea there, but when its discovered you will have a "ahh shit, really? Moment lol. ,  Ill give another hint, not to be taken literally.  These types of codes were probably used in WWI and maybe even WWII.  But this would be way to basic of a code and would be figured out in mere seconds against an actual opposition trained in deciphering codes.  Pay more attention to World War ONE. 

Edited by DannyTheDonk
  • Like 1

Events Team · Posted
25 minutes ago, DannyTheDonk said:

These types of codes were probably used in WWI and maybe even WWII.

Alright yeah I give up, I'll just go back to using my patented ZeldaFreak tactic of letting someone else come up with a method of decrypting the code and trying to figure it out using that method 😆

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, DannyTheDonk said:

You've got the right idea there, but when its discovered you will have a "ahh shit, really? Moment lol. ,  Ill give another hint, not to be taken literally.  These types of codes were probably used in WWI and maybe even WWII.  But this would be way to basic of a code and would be figured out in mere seconds against an actual opposition trained in deciphering codes.  Pay more attention to World War ONE. 

Got it!  ONE was the clue.  Shift the letters over one.  A became Z, B became A, etc.  That was fun! Thanks for offering up the code.

1 hour ago, zeppelin03 said:

Got it!  ONE was the clue.  Shift the letters over one.  A became Z, B became A, etc.  That was fun! Thanks for offering up the code.

Good job!  Enjoy the game!  See it was simple wasnt it? lol.  Just had to look for some clues in the comments. 🙂

25 minutes ago, DannyTheDonk said:

Good job!  Enjoy the game!  See it was simple wasnt it? lol.  Just had to look for some clues in the comments. 🙂

After researching a bit of WWI and Caesar cipher it all came together. 

Edited by zeppelin03
  • Like 2

Events Team · Posted

I'll keep trying, but now that what will assuredly be the simplest code to decipher has been taken, I think my chances are basically zero. I'll probably have to wait until some hints are dropped to have any chance of making any kind of headway with this one.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I'll keep trying, but now that what will assuredly be the simplest code to decipher has been taken, I think my chances are basically zero. I'll probably have to wait until some hints are dropped to have any chance of making any kind of headway with this one.

Keep trying!

This one is simple as well

It may look like random letters and numbers

but it is still a very basic way to code something. GL!

There is also already 2 hints for this code I put out. 

Edit-  I will also state that there is more in the decoded garble than just the cd key, it has a message as well, so it will be longer than the typical length of a cd key. 

Edited by DannyTheDonk
  • Confused 1

Events Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, DannyTheDonk said:

Keep trying!

This one is simple as well

It may look like random letters and numbers

but it is still a very basic way to code something. GL!

There is also already 2 hints for this code I put out. 

I will ask just one thing, but feel free to not answer if you don't want to:

Do the numbers once again stay the same like the last encrypted code, or have we upgraded to every character being encrypted?

• Like 1

Just now, ZeldaFreak said:

I will ask just one thing, but feel free to not answer if you don't want to:

Do the numbers once again stay the same like the last encrypted code, or have we upgraded to every character being encrypted?

The numbers stay the same and do not change, ill actually give you a better hint.  Nothing changes in this one. 

• Like 1