IGNORED

Toys To Life (TTL) Collecting

i've got all of the 1st gen Skylanders, and each new character from gen 2. i want to display them, but am unsure how. was thinking about building a small shelf but am looking for ideas? 

liked each of the first 2 games plenty. never played the 3rd, as it required a new portal that wasn't available wirelessly on the Wii. their loss.

Some of the best looking characters are Trap Team and Imaginators.  Trap Team is a really good game and loaded with content.  Trapping villains and using them is pretty unique and neat way to use characters you can't buy (not at least until Imaginators and sensei's).

My boys have a little over 300 unique pieces; nothing super rare, but all are unique.  They are displayed and readily available on a long shelf.  I built a trap holder as those are the only things that don't display well naturally.  There are some commercially available trap holders, but the ones i've seen are cheap wood or cheaper cardboard.  I'll post a pic up at some point.

10 hours ago, twiztor said:

i've got all of the 1st gen Skylanders, and each new character from gen 2. i want to display them, but am unsure how. was thinking about building a small shelf but am looking for ideas? 

liked each of the first 2 games plenty. never played the 3rd, as it required a new portal that wasn't available wirelessly on the Wii. their loss.

If you have a select few favorite, you could do something like this:

Skylanders Display (With images) | Skylanders bedroom, Skylanders ...

Or if you have an absolute ton you want to display you could do something like this:

The Ultimate Skylanders display shelf! | Game room decor, Kids ...

Or this:

image.jpeg.316109cf10b534c5a0b5998724e95630.jpeg

• Thanks 1