IGNORED

FS: Mint Sega CD Keio Flying Squadron CIB $1450 OBO

Postermen

I know this is my first post here, but I was a member of Nintendoage since the beginning.   I really need to get rid of this ASAP. Everything  looks mint. I will add pictures soon.  I am willing  to throw it up on ebay if it makes you more comfortable.  My ebay username  is the same.

20200520_115659.jpg

20200520_115526.jpg

20200520_115157.jpg

20200520_115058.jpg

20200520_115230.jpg

20200520_121015.jpg

20200520_120940.jpg

Edited by Postermen
Added pictures

Woah! That's quite the asking price. Although I'm not interested in buying, since I already own the game, I'll help you out. You NEED pictures. Any kind of purchase above $500 online without pictures will most likely not sell. Second, if you need to get rid of this ASAP, list it slightly below FMV according to VGPC. As a buyer, why would I pay $1450 when its "market value" is $1370?

Hope this helps!

I appreciate  your  help.  I've only been collecting  for 25 years. 

I added pictures  like I said I would. This has sold higher and lower than my asking price. OBO means ..or best offer, so if someone  thinks my price is too high, they can offer much less. Obviously  I'm not willing  to go much lower since this is in such great condition.  I also have a Space adventure  in great condition,  and a Radical Rex that is scratched up if someone  else is interested.  I could  send pics. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 8:05 AM, LaytToTheParty said:

Woah! That's quite the asking price. Although I'm not interested in buying, since I already own the game, I'll help you out. You NEED pictures. Any kind of purchase above $500 online without pictures will most likely not sell. Second, if you need to get rid of this ASAP, list it slightly below FMV according to VGPC. As a buyer, why would I pay $1450 when its "market value" is $1370?

Hope this helps!

Are you here just to rain on everyone's parade? The seller can ask anything he wants, I think it's poor form to suggest that it may not be. As he said, if the "market value" is $1370, that is simply an average, not taking into account condition and the most recent sales. Not to mention he posted it as OBO. 

Edited by ApebitMusic
  • Like 1

On 5/20/2020 at 8:05 AM, LaytToTheParty said:

Hope this helps!

I know this is old and not sure if anyone gave you the heads up yet, but if you dont agree with someones price there is no need to let them know. If you arent interesting in someones item for sale best not to click. 

people generally find out naturally their price is too high.