IGNORED

fury wilder 3?

docile tapeworm

fury used every trick in the book. trip, headlock, he was leaning hard on him too, twisting wilder head, sneaky in clinch and break... just fighting nasty...clobbered wilder. kinda tough to watch those last two rounds. 

Wilder has big punches. he got rocked first though and never could land one. he just got beat by a bigger heavier man. he looked scared from the belll thoigh. 

and what happen to his ear? 

and then fury went crazy "tasting" the blood... no mercy.

i think there could be a three. fury might take his W and dodge a 3rd fight though. Wilder would close all the advantages and really want to win.

i hope wilder is ok and that his injuries are only superficial

4 hours ago, skinnygrinny said:

fury used every trick in the book. trip, headlock, he was leaning hard on him too, twisting wilder head, sneaky in clinch and break... just fighting nasty...clobbered wilder. kinda tough to watch those last two rounds. 

Wilder has big punches. he got rocked first though and never could land one. he just got beat by a bigger heavier man. he looked scared from the belll thoigh. 

and what happen to his ear? 

and then fury went crazy "tasting" the blood... no mercy.

i think there could be a three. fury might take his W and dodge a 3rd fight though. Wilder would close all the advantages and really want to win.

i hope wilder is ok and that his injuries are only superficial

part of the contract for this fight was that the loser could institute a 3rd match immediately. If Wilder does that, i hope he comes prepared because he never got out of the starting blocks last night.  the continued headlocks by Fury were definitely some bullsh*t.

Re: Wilder's ear, (and i think they mentioned it on commentary too) sometimes blood coming from an ear can signal a burst eardrum. From the way Wilder kept losing his balance, i think this is likely what happened and why he was having so much trouble with equilibrium and timing.

personally, i really wish they would just sign Fury/Joshua. Let's get a real undisputed champion again!

• Thanks 1

That first over the top power punch in round 2? is what did it to his ear drum. You could definitely tell it was burst. At the end people kept talking to him in it and he would look at them then turn his other ear towards them. I definitely see a trilogy fight probably in a year. The headlocks were pissing me off. Points should have been getting taken long before the ref took one. And more should have been taken.  Boxing is really needing more big names and good fights. On Another note, I was surprised seeing Mike and Evander smiling while shaking hands 😂

Edited by Calan87
  • Thanks 1

@twiztor @Calan87

wilder's corner did the right thing throwing the towel but thats the ONLY thing his corner did.

no one says anything to the kid. and when his face got busted they didnt do anything more than pour some water on it. wtf. it was weird. but thats the way his corner was in the first fight too. 

the headlocks were just a vet move, shouldnt have been allowed but fury wasnt going to go easy in any angle. wilder isnt seasoned like that. you would almost think wilder had never been in a fight outside of the ring the way that fury bullied him. 

wilder is a tough sob though. he took some major punches. 

wilder was telegraphing one punch from the sound of the first bell though. similar to the last half of the first fight. wilder didnt even attempt to box just solely looking for that right.

• Like 2