IGNORED

King James Bible Game Boy Box

MiamiSlice

I have an opportunity to get the King James Bible cartridge and manual in good shape. If I buy it, I will want to get the box for it to make it complete. I have four questions:

1. what is supposed to come in the box? Does it have a tray for the cart?

2. I have seen eBay listings for new old stock unused boxes. Should I be worried about counterfeits?

3. What should I expect to pay for a box?

4. Does anyone have a box they would be willing to part with?

Edited by MiamiSlice

A. You shouldn't be worried about counterfeits, it was common back in the day to be able to obtain Nos ones.

B. No idea on price, I'd love to know as well.

C. I'm 95% sure I got one of these (it's either this or the other bible game but I think it's this one). I'm also more than happy to sell it to you (Ive just got the box and manual). I'm heading back from Florida at the moment, I should be back to my parents' home Friday night. If interested, I'll take pics and hopefully work out a deal with you. 🙂

I'm heading back to Taiwan then a week afterwards, though we've definitely got enough time to make a transaction.

11 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

A. You shouldn't be worried about counterfeits, it was common back in the day to be able to obtain Nos ones.

B. No idea on price, I'd love to know as well.

C. I'm 95% sure I got one of these (it's either this or the other bible game but I think it's this one). I'm also more than happy to sell it to you (Ive just got the box and manual). I'm heading back from Florida at the moment, I should be back to my parents' home Friday night. If interested, I'll take pics and hopefully work out a deal with you. 🙂

I'm heading back to Taiwan then a week afterwards, though we've definitely got enough time to make a transaction.

A while back there was a listing for 8 or 10 NOS boxes and manuals for like $89.99... sadly I didn’t contact that seller in time. Definitely send me a picture when you can. Still want to figure out what sort of tray is supposed to be in there. There are two CIB listings on eBay that I could find... one had a clear tray, the other white. I’m guessing both could be mismatched.

Editorials Team · Posted

Wow, lucky video to find.

I remember those listings for big stacks of those NOS boxes, which finally vanished and were replaced with listings for individual NOS ones lol.

Nice find in the first place, btw. I have 3 Wisdom Tree games, but I've basically given up on finding those 2 bible carts.