IGNORED

Plug & Play NOAC Joystick games

Jono1874

741199668_pieceofshitgarbage.jpeg.438987b8fd907bb3e3a59f93abacb8c9.jpeg104070891_Whydidtheyinvertthejoystickwhatiswrongwiththesepeoplejesuschrist.jpeg.8e98d538fc996102ec83c0bb6940556a.jpeg

So I bought the Mega Man 2 version of this thing. It was... an experience. I played through the entirety of Mega Man 2 on this horrible joystick only to discover that the ending of the game has been dummied out. As in, you beat the game, and the rom basically restarts. I'm wondering if Double Dragon and whatever other games, if any, have similar omissions. I can't understand what hell happened. Why omit the ending? I'll post a video of the playthrough when I have a free moment. There's a few graphical glitches in there as well.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's kind of fascinating that they created a ROM to use specifically for this Plug & Play. More often than not, emulated rereleases of Mega Man 2 tend to just omit the Nintendo related stuff from the copywrite screen and call it a day.  I'm wondering if there's a way to dump it so I can compare it to the regular release.

Anyway, here's a full video playthrough of this thing. It only uses composite output, so it's a bit blurry.