Open Club  ·  41 members

Arcade Club
IGNORED

Free MVS game for someone in Canada

Abelardo

Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I shipped anything to Canada via registered airmail, I stopped shipping that way because packages were taking around 45 days and they became untrackable, I think China pretty much flooded Canada Post so delays were long and stopped tracking regular registered packages as some sort of measure so that shipping method became useless for eBay sales. Anyways I have a bunch of extra KoF99 and 2000 carts lying around and want to ship one to Canada via registered airmail to see how it goes, any member of the arcade club willing to accept a gift? I'll offer it here in the arcade club before I offer it in the forums, let me know if anybody is interested.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 6:43 AM, maxlords said:

What's this, what's this?  Very cool offer!   Probably long expired though!  I love my MVS!   I don't have any KoF games for it either! 

Haven't noticed your reply, sorry about that! Right now with the pandemic the postal services are under severe strain so I've stopped shipping altogether until things get somewhat back to normal, I'll keep you in mind when I resume shipping activities.