IGNORED

WTB US Neo Geo MVS carts

Snappy

WTB US Neo Geo MVS carts

Hello, Im primarily looking for the following but let me know what you have!  Bonus if you have mini-marquee.

Looking for non-repro English labels, good condition, holo label if there was one.
  • [ ] Windjammers (holo)
  • [ ] Garou Mark of the Wolves (holo)
  • [ ] Shock Troopers (holo)
  • [ ] Shock Troopers 2 (holo)
  • [ ] Metal Slug (holo)
  • [ ] Metal Slug 5 (holo)
  • [ ] Waku Waku 7
  • [ ] Strikers 1945 Plus (holo)
  • [] Zupapa!
spacer.png
Thanks!

Edited by Snappy
updated list

3 hours ago, Tanooki said:

What’s your limit on these?  I’ve been lightly considering ditching dodgeball.  I’ve got the entire kit contents but the box and bubbles and instead in a shock box with correct art for the game.  Can’t grab a picture easy at the moment. 

Well, I’m not exactly flush with cash but I have some to drop at the moment, so I am generally just looking for a fair deal.. though obviously if a great deal dropped in my lap I would take it. 😛

That said, there is a guy that might sell me a bunch of MVS games at once. As soon as I hear back from him I will let you know… I just want to make sure he doesn’t also have Super Dodge Ball. As far as pricing..I’m pretty new to the MVS scene/pricing, and it seems to be a harder thing to pin down due to lower quantity of sales data but I will try to make a reasonable offer when/if the time comes.

Edited by Snappy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tanooki said:

What’s your limit on these?  I’ve been lightly considering ditching dodgeball.  I’ve got the entire kit contents but the box and bubbles and instead in a shock box with correct art for the game.  Can’t grab a picture easy at the moment. 

It can be a bitch to get a legit copy.

I have a few you're looking for:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/videogamesmx/m.html

I got more but not currently listed for sale, can confirm I got extras for Garou Mark of the Wolves, KoF 98 and Blazing Star, and I might have Metal Slug 1, SSII & Bust a Move (Puzzle Bobble).

Edited by Abelardo
Added a title
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Nintegageo said:

It can be a bitch to get a legit copy.

I've noticed that.  I'm on the fence on getting rid of it because of well that, and the fact I love Super Dodgeball, except this one.  I can play it every now and again but it gets me angry as it's a pure quarter muncher with no real set way about how it will play nice or abuse someone whatever the team and I dislike the inconsistency of the AI being cheese or not to get more money.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2019 at 1:08 PM, Tanooki said:

I was wondering if your chief complaints about it go away if you are playing against another human? Thanks