IGNORED

Atari Vector Color CRT Arcade Monitor New Old Stock

tbone3969

Posted (edited)

Hello.  I’m trying to figure out exactly what I have here and a possible value range.  I got it in a lot of CRTs and the seller said it was new old stock never used.  I believe him as it is dust free and I even have the original bill of sale.  I believe this is a vector crt meaning it can be used in an old Star Wars arcade cab and possibly some others?  Anyone know of a value on this thing?  Thanks in advance. 

IMG_0329.png

IMG_0325.jpeg

IMG_0346.png

IMG_0345.png

Edited by tbone3969
  • Like 2
  • Wow! 2

• The title was changed to Atari Vector Color CRT Arcade Monitor New Old Stock
Posted (edited)

A wells gardner 6100 is a color vector monitor used in games like tempest. In terms of what someone will pay, I have no idea.

It seems like you already sold this. Hope ya got paid well.

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/nos-wg6100-picked-up-today-never-used-receipt-at-hand.537954/

Edited by SNESNESCUBE64

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, SNESNESCUBE64 said:

A wells gardner 6100 is a color vector monitor used in games like tempest. In terms of what someone will pay, I have no idea.

It seems like you already sold this. Hope ya got paid well.

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads/nos-wg6100-picked-up-today-never-used-receipt-at-hand.537954/

I got about half of my original asking price (which is much more than I paid for it years ago).  The buyer is an arcade collector and repairman and said he was gonna put it in a Star Wars vector arcade machine.  Better than it just sitting in my garage as it has been for years.  I feel I could have gotten more if I was patient and marketed it more.  Oh well.

Edited by tbone3969
  • Like 1