IGNORED

FA: Original, Yoshi Animatronic from SMB The Movie

RH

I feel like I'd be doing someone here a disservice if I didn't post this.  Anyway, a major prop auction warehouse is auctioning of the Yoshi animatronic from the movie.  Unfortunately, it's unskinned but it appears to be fully complete, along with the control unit connected via all of the respective cables.

Is this thing creepy AF in this state?  Absolutely, but if some of you guys have the cash to spend $10,000 on an item like this, I assume you could probably network and find a rubber artist and molding company that could re-skin this thing for you.

https://propstoreauction.com/lot-details/index/catalog/386/lot/126503?url=%2Fauctions%2Fcatalog%2Fid%2F386%3Fpage%3D5%26view%3Dgrid%26cat%3D4785%2C7592%26catm%3Dany%26order%3Dorder_num%26xclosed%3Dyes%26featured%3Dno%26items%3D100

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

I legit was about to rush sell some serious stuff because they also have a "I WANT TO BELIEVE" poster from The X-Files but the provenance details could only prove that it seemed to be similar to ones used on the show.

A screen used "I WANT TO BELIEVE" poster from the X-Files could get me to sell a loooooot of games to get on my wall.

• Agree 1

Administrator · Posted
18 hours ago, RH said:

I legit was about to rush sell some serious stuff because they also have a "I WANT TO BELIEVE" poster from The X-Files but the provenance details could only prove that it seemed to be similar to ones used on the show.

A screen used "I WANT TO BELIEVE" poster from the X-Files could get me to sell a loooooot of games to get on my wall.

I'd be buying that as a gift to my wife who's a huge fan of the show. 

• Like 1