IGNORED

SOLD - Nothing Here Now - Loose lot of (good) SNES games with OEM dust sleeves

rodericktech

The following items have been SOLD - thank you for your interest

Hello all - it's been a while since I've posted but I need to sell some things again.  I would like to sell this as a single lot and, to that end, will make the deal pretty reasonable.

The lot - a real "player's collection" of authentic non-repro carts - is as follows:

• Donkey Kong Country
  • F-Zero
  • Mega Man X
  • Super Ghouls n Ghosts
  • Super Mario All-Stars
  • Super Mario Kart
  • Tetris 2
  • Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

All the carts / labels are in very good (or better) shape with the following exceptions: (a) the Mega Man X label is a bit scuffed and the cart has a yellowed back half, looks like it was swapped before I got it, (b) there is a small 'ding' on the top of the Tetris 2 label, and (c) there is a little 'slice' on the front of the Link to the Past label.  All carts have OEM dust sleeves and have been tested / played as part of my collection for the last couple of years or so.

Price Charting has this lot at about $185 (not taking the sleeves into account).

No returns, Paypal only.  I have been buying / selling here (and on Nintendo Age) for years, can get a reference if you are concerned.  PM me if interested - thanks!

20240209_090240.jpg

20240209_090302.jpg

20240209_090346.jpg

Edited by rodericktech
Items are now sold

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The title was changed to SOLD - Nothing Here Now - Loose lot of (good) SNES games with OEM dust sleeves