IGNORED

$1 auctions! I'm selling a lot of paper. Common to Rare stuff. Most in excellent shape. Manuals, inserts, etc.

RH

I spent the better part of yesterday afternoon listing $1 auctions and some decent BINs for paper items on eBay.  It's mostly manuals, but I do have a few hard to find inserts and registration cards for the NES and N64 (Batman Beyond and Kung Fu Heroes registration cards and a "Konami Secrets" card).

My prices are okish, but all items ship for free (in the US).  Also, if you want to make an offer outside of eBay, I can be a bit more generous.  Many of the BINs are For Offer and,  between us, I'm willing to be semi-generous.  I got a lot of these items for free or cheap, but I'm a bit low on personal spending money, so this just a way to easily build up funds.

If you don't see anything you like, let me know and I'll rummage through my remaining manuals. I only have GB/GBC/GBA manuals I only have about 30 more to list, so just let me know what you need.  I'd rather sell it to you guys than put it on eBay.  I think I've listed all of the rare manuals, but some of that GB stuff is uncommon or first-party Nintendo stuff.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/rlhartness

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TDIRunner said:

I saw the Intelligent Cube manual, although I don't need that one.  If you have any other PS1 manuals, I would be interested in seeing the list.  Most of my PS1 collection is CIB, but I am missing a few manuals here and there.  

Actually, I do.  At one point, someone had a pile that they were giving away or for dirt cheap on NA.  Oddly enough, it _feels_ like that might have been you. I don't have a list but I'll see if I can take some photos in a bit.  I didn't think to list those since most are common but, eh, you never know what people need?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RH said:

Actually, I do.  At one point, someone had a pile that they were giving away or for dirt cheap on NA.  Oddly enough, it _feels_ like that might have been you. I don't have a list but I'll see if I can take some photos in a bit.  I didn't think to list those since most are common but, eh, you never know what people need?

I don't recall that.  I have a pretty large pile of PS1 manuals for games that I don't own, but I don't remember ever trying to sell them.  Might be a different story, but I remember someone at NA selling a huge list of PS2 inserts for super cheap.  I managed to fill in nearly all of the disc only PS2 games that I owned at the time.  

31 minutes ago, Splain said:

If any of your GB manuals are less-common, then I might be interested. Though we did do a trade a while back, so I might have already looked at them.

Nah, I got a CAPCOM ESB manual.  That's probably the "rarest".  These are all dupes from lots.  You want GBC/GBA?  I might have a few of those you might need.  There is a DMG-GB-USA insert, which I think came with the original Game Boy.  If you have a CIB you might need something like that.  That's about it.

image.jpeg.f985751658949ff0cb26a9f326d78a5e.jpeg

Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, RH said:

Nah, I got a CAPCOM ESB manual.  That's probably the "rarest".  These are all dupes from lots.  You want GBC/GBA?  I might have a few of those you might need.  There is a DMG-GB-USA insert, which I think came with the original Game Boy.  If you have a CIB you might need something like that.  That's about it.

Ok, looks like I've already got copies of all that stuff, but thanks anyway and good luck! I have definitely met people who want that specific insert.

3 minutes ago, Splain said:

Ok, looks like I've already got copies of all that stuff, but thanks anyway and good luck! I have definitely met people who want that specific insert.

Feel free to pass it along.  I thought about listing that one but I wasn't sure how to list it.  It's a hard, single piece of paper to come by, but you can find it in CIB units.