IGNORED

2023-24 Fantasy Basketball league

Nugfish

Hey all, I have had a 10-team head-to-head fantasy basketball league for the last few years and our league is one guy short this year. Anyone in NA looking to join a league? It's just a $30 buy-in, top 3 pays. 

It is possible that we could make it a 12-team league this year if there is enough interest, but fantasy basketball doesn't get near as much love as its football counterpart so I'm not counting on it. 

Please PM me with any questions or if you are interested

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/7/2023 at 7:38 PM, LostLevel83 said:

If it gets to 12, I might be up for it. 10 just takes too much skill out of it. Too many established players per team. No disrespect.

Also, is this Yahoo or ESPN?

It is Yahoo and 12 is my size preference as well. It's not looking like we're gonna be able to get there this year though. It has been difficult getting people to commit this year. @Quest4Nes used to get a good turn out in his fantasy leagues in the good ol' NA days.

On 9/9/2023 at 8:57 AM, Nugfish said:

It is Yahoo and 12 is my size preference as well. It's not looking like we're gonna be able to get there this year though. It has been difficult getting people to commit this year. @Quest4Nes used to get a good turn out in his fantasy leagues in the good ol' NA days.

That NA league is still alive. Had a few come and go over the years, but we’ve still got several longtime members.

• 2 weeks later...