IGNORED

Mega Man 6 CIB Contents

Hello Fellow Collectors,

I am going through a lot of my NES CIBs and making sure they are accurate in terms of proper dust sleeves, paperwork, manuals, etc. One that I am having a hard time figuring out is Mega Man 6. I am looking at several Ebay sold listings and every single one seems to be a bit different in what the packaged contents look like. Can any fellow collector provide a few pics of their Mega Man 6 CIB contents so I can get an idea of what exactly I need to make it 100% accurate? 

Thanks! 

If it's the more common Nintendo variant, then it should have a dust sleeve with the Nintendo logo on it and the manual should have a purple cover instead of white.

If it's the uncommon Capcom variant, it should have a white manual like Mega Man 3, 4, and 5.

image.jpeg.112ec6896508ef189d534ba95ec47855.jpeg

image.jpeg.2cbd3ed4a38b5107b1b0ec4ddac7a823.jpeg

My copy of Mega Man 6 is a former rental that I've had since 1995, so I didn't get a Nintendo Power insert with it. But coming out in 1993 (Capcom variant) or 1994 (Nintendo variant), I believe Mega Man 6 originally included the same NP insert and Precautions booklet as other late NES releases (like Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters).

image.jpeg.33514d35fd1f4ac76c3eaceb1fab4ea9.jpeg

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...