IGNORED

Multi-cart game score post two the final, portable games. Added nine in I had before, made it to thirty!

Joyomofrobro

I feel lucky to have been the recipient of an offer to obtain those 80 or so multi-carts I recently scored. These are the portable multi-games I ended up with twenty one more than I had but threw mine in the picture as well to show all. Just wanted to share conclusive picture, I promised to come back here to show the rest of my great haul. Now I can search for the ones I don't have slowly on the internet to get because I'm off to this unexpected start. It was nice to hear from members in my last post of the NES pirates, the first post of these two total!

portablemulti.jpg

Edited by Joyomofrobro
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I didn't know you were into Game Gear too or was it part of the lot?

I got the four Game Gear multi-games in the lot I'm going to pick up a system again had one in the way back times but never found these types of games ever. I was hoping to find Super Mario Bros. on one of them still in search of one with that title to play on a Sega system, they exist!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Joyomofrobro said:

I got the four Game Gear multi-games in the lot I'm going to pick up a system again had one in the way back times but never found these types of games ever. I was hoping to find Super Mario Bros. on one of them still in search of one with that title to play on a Sega system, they exist!

Good on you, but you get, I had to ask. 😄  I never uploaded these to the site here before, but I have these.  If you want the one with the horribly expensive Megaman(yeah sticker is wrong with rock man but that's the source, overseas) I know the seller should still have a few of those and it's cheap.

I just ordered an everdrive for the GG but I still like these being collated little interesting tidbits, and that Super Xin1(21 for me) if you notice about or after Woodypop those are all Mark3(SMS) MyCard games converted to work and that's a fun slice of an extra you don't usually see.  If you want one of mine I would be willing to part with the boxed one with the fish on the sticker since it overlaps a couple others I have, but that box art is awesome. 😉

gg-multis-march1.jpg

super6in1a.jpg

super21in1.jpg

supergg15in1a.jpg