• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Administrator · Posted
On 3/17/2023 at 8:28 PM, Gamegearguy said:

Here is the image. It just shows up as all white here too.

EDIT: It also shows up as banner.png - 519B whenever I try to edit it and that's not right.

banner.png

The image shows up fine for me:

Screenshot_2023-03-18-20-51-20-172.jpg

Do you not see that? 

Administrator · Posted
31 minutes ago, Gamegearguy said:

I had to make a second banner for the "Back to the Elephant" entry. Here's what I see:

nopicture.png.6b83a5eb7a47ff56c96e7e5710d61ccb.png

Can you open up the dev console in your browser and post a screenshot? It's possible there might be an error which can tell me what's up. It's likely on your end, but best to check all possibilities. 

4 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Can YOU open the dev console and take a screenshot for me? And what browser are you on? 

I'm on Firefox, and I can, but the web console wasn't showing anything, just "document: 'Blog pictures don't work..dback - Video Game Sage'".  However, I figured out how to get it to show for me.  I turned off AdBlocker Ultimate on the page because it was showing 2 things caught, and then presto, the image you had in your photo showed up.  I'm guessing OP has some sort of ad blocking going on that's catching his images and/or whatever is going on with the banners incorrectly.

Administrator · Posted
12 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

I'm on Firefox, and I can, but the web console wasn't showing anything, just "document: 'Blog pictures don't work..dback - Video Game Sage'".  However, I figured out how to get it to show for me.  I turned off AdBlocker Ultimate on the page because it was showing 2 things caught, and then presto, the image you had in your photo showed up.  I'm guessing OP has some sort of ad blocking going on that's catching his images and/or whatever is going on with the banners incorrectly.

That was my thinking. Looks to be the case.