IGNORED

WTB 5 common NES games and any 5 screw games

nintendosegalova

Hi guys,

I had been on NintendoAge for a long time im sure they are some members from there who remember me

As the title says, im looking for Nes games, fairly common ones and also any 5 screw games for sale black box and also Star voyager and spelunker.

Pls leet me know if anyone is selling any, Thanks 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Johnnyboy113 said:

I remember you buddy. How are you? 
You should make a list of exactly what games you’re looking for and if you want cart only or cib 

Hey buddy how are you, all good now? Good to hear from you, havent  heard from anyone else  for a long time.

Yeah i will make a list i was super tired when i  posted yeaterday, and wanted to re post later,

Edited by nintendosegalova

1 hour ago, nintendosegalova said:

Hey buddy how are you, all good now? Good to hear from you, havent  heard from anyone else  for a long time.

Yeah i will make a list i was super tired when i  posted yeaterday, and wanted to re post later,

Hey, I’m doing good brother. I’ll take a look tomorrow and see if I have any extra carts for you . I haven’t even looked at my extra carts in years lol 

On 2/6/2023 at 5:35 AM, Clutchcards said:

I've got Castlevania Manual, Ice Hockey, Ghosts N Goblins, and Dragon Warrior. $40 + shipping costs for the lot. Let me know if you are interested.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/PCFpWNy

Hey thanks for the reply and pictures. Sorry for the late reply, been super busy yesterday. Cool,  im not in the States just to let you know, shipping would be to Greece.

On 2/8/2023 at 1:28 PM, nintendosegalova said:

Hey thanks for the reply and pictures. Sorry for the late reply, been super busy yesterday. Cool,  im not in the States just to let you know, shipping would be to Greece.

Shipping to Greece would probably be fairly expensive. Not sure if you want to incur those costs on a $40 deal.

36 minutes ago, Clutchcards said:

Shipping to Greece would probably be fairly expensive. Not sure if you want to incur those costs on a $40 deal.

Exactly that, plus shipping has increased quite a bit i found out since i purchased last in 2015 from the U.S.

Edited by nintendosegalova