IGNORED

Buying PC games. Help me help YOU clean up your home!

Gloves

Administrator · Posted

You don't want those smelly gross big box PC games in your house, they're taking up way too much space and they remind you of your childhood and your wife's gonna leave you cuz it's her or the boxes and the simple fact that you hesitated to respond to her  when she said it has her doubting your commitment to cleaning up your act and this all could have been avoided if you'd just have sold me your PC games.

Really I'll be doing you a favor, if you sell me any of these PC games:

• Command & Conquer
    • C&C1-4, Red Alert 1 + 2 (+xpacs), Generals, Tiberian Sun, etc.
  • Nox
  • Might and Magic 6, 8, 9
  • Chasm: The Rift
  • Doom
  • Hexen
  • Age of Empires 2
  • Rollercoaster Tycoon
  • Unreal Tournament
  • Diablo 1 + 2
  • Star Wars Jedi Knight / Dark Forces
    • Like, any of these
  • Baldur's Gate
    • Again, any of these
  • Icewind Dale 2
  • Iron Storm
  • Project IGI
  • Commander Keen
  • King's Quest
    • Any of em!
  • Realms of the Haunting
  • Elder Scrolls
    • Morrowind + Oblivion (+xpacs)
  • I have no mouth and I must scream (not LRG)
  • F.E.A.R.
    • 1-3
  • Legend of Kyrandia
    • Yep, all

I'm looking for nice copies as much as possible, no significant bending or tearing, and preferably without stickers. That said, a little history to a box never hurt so don't hesitate to share. Not that I need #1stPrint copies, but if there's a "The Classics" or "GOTY Edition" or whatever, I'd prefer the earlier releases where possible - original release, not a year or two later kinda deal. Big boxes over little ones, keep the shelf nice and consistent.

Heck, if you have other PC games taking up valuable space in your life, lemme know what you have - my memory is hazy and maybe you have something I'll start to miss once you mention it, like how your family would miss you if you forced them to abandon you for your hoarding habits.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What eras are you looking for? I have some I’ve picked up at yard sales and “free with shipping” from people looking to trash the stuff.  I do have some C&C stuff but I don’t think any of it is better than “fair” condition.  I’ll check tomorrow though.

Administrator · Posted
Just now, RH said:

What eras are you looking for? I have some I’ve picked up at yard sales and “free with shipping” from people looking to trash the stuff.  I do have some C&C stuff but I don’t think any of it is better than “fair” condition.  I’ll check tomorrow though.

90's an early 2000's primarily, basically the stuff I'd have been playing as a pre-teen to teen. As well as those games I'd have missed out on since we weren't swimming in money (a lot of my games were demos or shareware). I've never played Half Life, for instance; I'd not prioritize owning it thus, due to the lack of nostalgia for it, but having a chance to play it on original hardware (which I plan to set up after I move) is appealing. I've also never played Starcraft, come to think of it.

30 minutes ago, Gloves said:

90's an early 2000's primarily, basically the stuff I'd have been playing as a pre-teen to teen. As well as those games I'd have missed out on since we weren't swimming in money (a lot of my games were demos or shareware). I've never played Half Life, for instance; I'd not prioritize owning it thus, due to the lack of nostalgia for it, but having a chance to play it on original hardware (which I plan to set up after I move) is appealing. I've also never played Starcraft, come to think of it.

Ok, I’ll try to check my stuff tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gloves said:

??? 😞

Oh, sorry.  I don't have anything.  I was digging.  I have a bundle copy of Command and Conquer expansions but they aren't in great shape and probably not worth the cost to ship to Canada.  Sorry man, I totally flaked on that response.

Administrator · Posted
Just now, RH said:

Oh, sorry.  I don't have anything.  I was digging.  I have a bundle copy of Command and Conquer expansions but they aren't in great shape and probably not worth the cost to ship to Canada.  Sorry man, I totally flaked on that response.

Frosted Flakes 90S GIF

It's alright dude I appreciate you anyway.

• 2 weeks later...