IGNORED

I'm selling if you are interested in buying anything let me know

David

I'm selling some awesome stuff right now from video games to magic the gathering cards Yu-Gi-Oh cards and Pokemon cards as well as vintage comic books and modern comic books so if anyone is truly interested in buying anything from a very awesome person who wants to see someone else enjoy this stuff feel free to hit me up cause I am a disabled veteran who is starting to go blind in my right eye and I want someone else to enjoy it for a change okay so hit me up thank you.  Suzuka 8 Hours CIB for SNES, METAL COMBAT FALCON REVENGE SUPER NINTENDO CIB, SPAWN ARMAGEDDON SEALED BY ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER FOR ORIGINAL XBOX, TRIPLE PACK LIMBO TRIALS HD SPLOSION MAN SEALED BY ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER FOR XBOX 360, KOOL-AID MAN ATARI 2600 SEALED BY ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER, BASIC MATH CIB FOR ATARI 2600 ,ALL XBOX 360 NEW GAMES ARE COMPLETE IN BOX AND FULLY FUNCTIONAL SELLING EVERYTHING FOR A VERY FAIR PRICE SO GO AHEAD AND HIT ME UP IF YOU'RE INTERESTED I ALSO HAVE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF COMIC BOOKS.  Below is a link to pricecharting in which case you can see everything I have for sale I no longer have baseball or basketball or football cards you see those in a lot don't message me about those but you're interested in anything else hit me up seriously my collection is worth I believe $119,000 and furthermore I would let somebody take everything from me today for $7,500 free shipping anywhere in the United States for free and I use UPS and I used two day air signature required upon delivery thank you take care be safe and God bless and seriously come on people I got to get rid of this shit I can't have it no more I don't want somebody else out there really enjoy it so hit me up I'm going to buy five games or more I'll match it by sending you another game of equal value for free that's a cool I'll be with it seriously I don't want them anymore it's time for somebody else to enjoying seriously so enjoy them by the offers there thank you take care be safe and God bless once again I may have said it before but who cares it's a nice thing to say. 

https://www.pricecharting.com/offers?seller=3rgocjvdez4dy7jluz2nklt5sq&status=collection

@David First off, great name. Do you play any instruments? My band is looking for other people to play instruments with us, but the rule is the person has to be a David or a Dave. We thought we found a bass player, but he was a bit young, so bass, drums, etc are still open if you're interested just DM me.

Also, I saw you had comic books. Any interesting Japanese manga in there? I'd be interested, if you have any near complete sets.

Thanks!

• Haha 1