IGNORED

Armored core v price spike

docile tapeworm

AC have had a super hardcore fanbase since long before Fromsoft broke big with Demon's Souls. Funny enough, 5 is the one game in the series all of them pretty much unanimously dislike. But I guess new fans jumping into the series to prepare for 6 don't know/care. 😛

It's hard for me to imagine 5 seeing that much of a spike though. It's extremely ubiquitous and has always been super cheap. I'm still seeing most copies listed here at around $10

Last Raven and AC3 are probably only gonna go up from here on out though! 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Sumez said:

AC have had a super hardcore fanbase since long before Fromsoft broke big with Demon's Souls. Funny enough, 5 is the one game in the series all of them pretty much unanimously dislike. But I guess new fans jumping into the series to prepare for 6 don't know/care. 😛

It's hard for me to imagine 5 seeing that much of a spike though. It's extremely ubiquitous and has always been super cheap. I'm still seeing most copies listed here at around $10

Last Raven and AC3 are probably only gonna go up from here on out though! 

I see the pal/Japanese priced around $50 now.

the ntsc is priced at $150-$200

The listings have always been on the slim side as far as quantity maybe 10-20 listing available at any time.

there is a ntsc cib copy on auction right now I think I’ll keep an eye on. I probably want to list this at $100 bin to get it while it’s hot.