IGNORED

High Yield Savings Accounts

LeatherRebel5150

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Anyone familiar with Premier Savings or Western Alliance Bank? They have some good rates on their accounts right now and am looking for a account at the moment. Curious if anyone has ever had any dealings with them before as they are about .5% or better then most other places

Never heard of them, my Am Ex account is at 3.3%.  

Events Helper · Posted
6 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Premier is at 4.13 and the other is 4.3, that’s why I was curious 

just check the stipulations, not sure what all is involved but I know some banks will do all kinds of fees so they keep their money.  good luck, if it works out let me know, always looking to make a few extra points on the percentage 😀

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jonebone said:

I use CapitalOne360 (formerly ING Direct) and they're at 3.3% currently.  I'd do google reviews too, there's more to a bank than just the interest rate.  

Yea I tried finding reviews and most of what comes up is just the nerdwallet-esque sites that just list fees and such without any mention of anything else. I have a capital one CC already so I think In going to just use their account since Im familiar with them and it streamlines my accounts so it’s just another tab on my account rather than a whole new site and logins, etc