IGNORED

WTB: Candelabra Estoscerro

Ghegs

Turns out I enjoy DRPG's, but was too late in picking this up. I know the dev offers the game's ROM for free, but I'd like to have the physical version if possible, since such a thing exists.

Doesn't need to be sealed or anything, as long as overall condition is good and everything's included.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just saw this, thanks for putting this on my radar!  I picked up the ROM and look forward to checking it out soon.

With that said, were you aware that 6502 Collective is still/currently selling it?  Here is the link that should take you right to the page where you can order a copy.  I can't tell whether they offer international shipping or not without checking out, but if they don't, I imagine you should be able to work something out with someone in the US to accept delivery for you and get it shipped out for you.  There might even be companies to do that sort of thing for you, as I know there are for people trying to order things from Japan but get them delivered overseas.  Good luck!

11 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

Just saw this, thanks for putting this on my radar!  I picked up the ROM and look forward to checking it out soon.

With that said, were you aware that 6502 Collective is still/currently selling it?  Here is the link that should take you right to the page where you can order a copy.  I can't tell whether they offer international shipping or not without checking out, but if they don't, I imagine you should be able to work something out with someone in the US to accept delivery for you and get it shipped out for you.  There might even be companies to do that sort of thing for you, as I know there are for people trying to order things from Japan but get them delivered overseas.  Good luck!

I can add it to the cart but it shows 0 left in stock? Maybe just me?

1 minute ago, a3quit4s said:

I can add it to the cart but it shows 0 left in stock? Maybe just me?

Weird.  When I first checked the site, it didn't show any stock numbers at all, but "Proceed to checkout" was highlighted like it could used.  Upon seeing your reply, I went back, and now "Only 0 items in stock" is now showing in red below the quantity in the cart, and "Proceed to checkout" is grayed out.  Glitch with the site, or perhaps we just missed the last one going out the door?

• 10 months later...