IGNORED

Trashed items

fcgamer

Let's post our trashed items.

I got this pair of Famiclones a few years ago from a friend, I think he literally pulled them out of a skip.

I wiped them down, but they still look bad, the one on the right looks like it was in a war zone against China. 😄

I'm gonna hang these on the wall at my place tomorrow afternoon, love how bad they look.

IMG20221223221801.jpg

IMG20221223221811.jpg

IMG20221223221815.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

4 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Let's post our trashed items.

I got this pair of Famiclones a few years ago from a friend, I think he literally pulled them out of a skip.

I wiped them down, but they still look bad, the one on the right looks like it was in a war zone against China. 😄

I'm gonna hang these on the wall at my place tomorrow afternoon, love how bad they look.

IMG20221223221801.jpg

IMG20221223221811.jpg

IMG20221223221815.jpg

As bad as they look, why didn't you use those for your paint-a-famiclone project a while back?  Seems like these might have been better candidates for a makeover than the ones that were sacrificed, lol

2 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

What's a skip?

It's a dumpster, or large trash bin.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, darkchylde28 said:

As bad as they look, why didn't you use those for your paint-a-famiclone project a while back?  Seems like these might have been better candidates for a makeover than the ones that were sacrificed, lol

These looked so bad, I really liked the way they looked as is 😉

The sacrificed ones were just dime a dozen Hot Boys / Hk-36?s iirc.