IGNORED

today i got the opertunity to go back to my childhood house 22 years later!

Nes Freak

heres a shot of the game room now.  i used to spend alot of time in playing nes genesis and n64.

DSC_8760.jpg.8c426f23ceef419d50dccc2f412b94e9.jpg

and heres a video of me playing a new game i got for my birthday in 1999.  i ditch my party for it and my older step brother and cousin  tried to get me back upstairs  but i was like screw it i gots me a new game to play lol.  i was only 10 what can i say.

anyways  if you look closely  after 22 years the game room other than the fans and lights  remain unchanged.  as with most of the house too lol.  and any changes that were made were cheap or mismatched.  alot of good memories here. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

So cool, thanks for sharing. 

Is someone selling the place, is that how you got to check it out again?

yeah its up for sale for 620k  so i made an appointment to see the place pretending to be interested in buying the place (i didnt want to make the guy think he was wasting his time with me)  its a nice house  but  because its dated it needs alot of renovations to bring in up to date.  atlease 250k worth  (new kitchen, bathrooms, paint job in and out, new AC unit, rip out carpets and replace with wood/tile change windows replace, fireplace replaced, etc.

its sad its been neglected  but also nice to see it as it was when i was a kid though.  i hope who ever gets it updates it lol

• Like 1

Was it “family” birthday party or a “friend” party.

I’d find it hilarious If you blew off your friends instead of invited them to play, but if it was just your family, I get it.  I would have likely made the same move as soon as my Mom would let me out of the room.

Edited by RH
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1