IGNORED

List of Taiwanese Wii Games, Machines, and Accessories

fcgamer

For several years now, I've been working on collecting a complete set of Taiwanese Wii items. I figure that others might also be collecting for this region, and similarly, I might be missing some items so I thought here would be a great place to maintain a list of what is known to exist. Surely I am missing some titles here.

I'll go back and fill in the hardware that I've got later, but not tonight, as it's late and I'm lazy.

Also there are some games that seem to have a shared market for both the Taiwan / Hong Kong region, which I've also included on this list.

@Tyree_Cooper @OptOut 

Machines:

Peripherals:

Software:
Mario Party 9
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Super Mario Collection 25th Anniversary 
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Wii Fit
Wii Fit Plus
Wii Remote Plus Control Variety Pack
Wii Sports
Wii Sports Resort
Wii: The First Contact

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted

There is also Hajimete no Wii (which is equivalent of Wii Play), but I'm not sure if this is what you mean by Wii Remote Plus Control Variety Pack, as I know it was released in a Party Pack Bundle.

EDIT: Nevermind, I think this is what you are referring to as Wii: The First Contact

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spacepup said:

There is also Hajimete no Wii (which is equivalent of Wii Play), but I'm not sure if this is what you mean by Wii Remote Plus Control Variety Pack, as I know it was released in a Party Pack Bundle.

EDIT: Nevermind, I think this is what you are referring to as Wii: The First Contact

I'll have to check, I want to add id codes later on though it was just too late last night. Thanks!