IGNORED

Asian Xbox Games Question

1 hour ago, drxandy said:

Oo neat, I haven't seen the Asian version releases before on these but I know Kinect adventures was a pack in with the Kinect device in the states. What's that symbol at the bottom left - green O+ - is that a certain country rating system or maybe distribution?

That is the Taiwan rating system, basically our version of the ESRB!

Yeah I think your are right there @drxandy these would have been included as pack-ins with either a kinnect or a kinnect and system bundle.

Pretty cool stuff! 😄

• Love 1

1 hour ago, drxandy said:

Yeah I bet it would be a system bundle, less room for regular sized boxes with more stuff, could you snap a picture of the backs @fcgamer?

Sure, I'll try to remember when I get home.

Thing is, I have a full size box for the one on the right, too. Was it sold separately and bundled I wonder.

I don't think they were pack-ins or bundles, since I've always seen them with a barcode at the back, both plastic and cardboard box version. Pretty sure your copies have a barcode too. I think they were sold standalone, adding that REQUIRES KINECT SENSOR sticker which they totally wouldn't need if they were bundled.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

I don't think they were pack-ins or bundles, since I've always seen them with a barcode at the back, both plastic and cardboard box version. Pretty sure your copies have a barcode too. I think they were sold standalone, adding that REQUIRES KINECT SENSOR sticker which they totally wouldn't need if they were bundled.

Yeah I found a seller selling them here:

https://www.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21539748313567

Says there he's sold 15 of them, so yeah looks like they are sold like that in those cardboard sleeves. How odd!

This listing is interesting too:

缺貨【XBOX 360主機】薄型 4GB&Kinect+250G+第2組無線手把+7款強作 超豪華組【送HDMI】

It comes with the two carboard sleeve versions of the games, but if you look on the actual system box you can see the pack-in version of the game is in a real plastic case! Like the photo on the box CLEARLY shows the real plastic case version.

So I guess this seller maybe didn't have the original one that came with the system, so he's just chucking this extra one in? Or maybe the photo on the actual box is inaccurate? I dunno, tbh! 😅

• Like 1